For custom maps for your print or web projects, please see http://www.eagleeyemaps.com for detailed information and portfolio.
This is the Request for Quote page from Eagle Eye Maps:
Please answer a few questions about your project before you call me. It will greatly speed the process, and give you a clearer picture of what you really need.
• What is the purpose of the map? In other words, who will be using the map and in what way?
• What will be it’s final form: print or web? Or both?
• Will you be supplying the source data? Usually I will supply the base map and other data. • Sometimes the client (you) would supple specific information, such as locations of featured places.
• What is the geographic area to be covered?
• What is the final image size? Is the proportion (relative height and width) of the geography fairly close to the proportion of the final image size?
• How many colors? A one-color map is often black and greys (tints of black), a two-color map has (obviously) two colors and the tints thereof. A four-color map refers to the specific inks (cyan, magenta, yellow and black – CMYK) which when printed together in various amounts gives a full color image.
• Do you know what form you want the final map supplied: PDF, EPS, or film negative (for commercial printing); JPG, TIFF or GIF (for web)?
• If a commercially printed map, have you selected a printer, and the type of printing process and paper?
• Do you know your approximate budget?
• What is the time frame?
Thanks for thinking about these decisions. If the list seems daunting, don’t worry; I can help you with any questions you can’t answer.
Call 608-233-9037 or email [email protected] for a quote.